Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 78: Lo Siento


LO SIENTO to everyone because I've been pretty bad at writing lately.

Well, I got transferred...I'm now in the complete other side of the mission! My companion and I are over the Santa Isabel Zone and my comps a real good egg. I've known him for a long time and we've been good pals! His name is Elder Parra, from Santiago Chile. He's getting really old these days, he's in his last transfers. But he's working super hard still so I can't complain! 

Our ward is a LOOTTT different than the last. It's a lot smaller and a lot richer. I haven't been used to seeing houses with finished roofs or parks with trees in a long time so that's a lot different. I even saw an Audi the other day, haha. But sadly, the ward is a lot weaker. Its really small and doesn't have great leadership/organization. We're trying to help out with that and are already seeing improvement! Yesterday 80 people went to church, which is like 30 more than average! And we had 6 investigators come so that was good. 

Our zone is pretty big, which keeps us really busy and we're fighting to reach 24 baptisms this month (something the zone hasn't got in over a year). Hope all goes well!

Have a great week everyone. Read the BoM every day! :)

– Elder Hale

Me and Elder Parra in our new area, Santa Isabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment