Monday, March 19, 2018

Week 84: Short and Sweet

Hey everyone, 

Sorry to keep it short and sorry that I don't write much lately! I wish I had more time to write a good letter every week! But life is GREAT! Trying to take advantage of every moment here in the mish. 

I got a new comp this week! It's Elder KUNZ! He is from my same group from coming out here and he's from Preston, Idaho. We quote a lot of Napoleon Dynamite together, hahaha. He was the assistant for the last 6 months and is now ending the mish out here in Santa Isabel. We had some HARDCORE rejection this week, honestly more than I've received ever in the mish. BUTTTT the good news is that we had 2 baptisms programmed! Josue for this Saturday and his cousin Billyjoe (sweet name huh?) for the 31st. 

I think I always say this, but I just love being a missionary! I recommend EVERYONE that's on the fence about going to just GO!! It will change your life and you will change/save others lives. This is the work of the Lord and it's real! Have a great week y'all!

—Elder Hale

After doing baptism practices with
our investigator Josué (he's scared of water).

My new comp and I at the very top of our area looking for an
address that didn't exist. :/ But at least we got a cool pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment