Monday, June 18, 2018

Week 97: One Month Left!

Hey my friends and fam!!

Man, life keeps on chuggin!! I'm super happy and just trying to enjoy the last few weeks. Sometimes Satan tries to convince me that I'm tired or that I need a break or that I'm justified to wind down a little bit, but the key has just been to kick those thoughts out right when they get in!! Also, I think that I am gonna miss my mission a ton and so I better not waste a moment of these last few weeks! Gotta soak it all up and leave it all out on the field.

This week's highlights....
  • Went to the hospital like 3 times for my kid's leg problems, he's hurtin a lot and might have to go home, :/ I really hope not. We are praying for him and hes been a trooper! 
  • I fell from a staircase and got scraped up, haha super clutzy.
  • I held a parrot and watched it drink oatmeal, haha.

Right now we have 3 progressing investigators that could be baptized in the first week of July. We are praying and working extra hard for them so that they can be saved!!! 

This week I read a lot of the Liahona with the October 2016 conference talks and WOW that was a KILLER conference! I FULLY recommend it, especially these talks:
  • Am I Good Enough? Will I Make It? - Cornish
  • Abide in my Love - Christofferson
  • To Whom Shall We Go? - Ballard
  • Joy and Spiritual Survival - Nelson

Also... here is one of my fav vids for all of you fathers out there! Happy late Father's Day!

— Elder Hale

P.S. Sorry for not sending pics this week, we got hardcore robbed so I don't have my camera anymore but don't worry cuz it was super old and almost broken anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment