Monday, July 16, 2018

Week 101: La Ultima...


Well...I can't believe it is over! This week has been really crazy and full of feelings. I'm pretty stoked to see the fam and friends and all! But I'm really gonna miss Peru. Last night we were up in the hills visiting a member and looking over Lima and I almost choked up thinkin of how much I'm gonna miss this place. I've loved my mission soooooo much. I really would be a lost soul if it wasn't for this experience. The mission has saved me and given me the chance to help save others. I know that this is the work of God and I've seen his hand so many times in these past 2 years. I can't really put my thoughts into words right now and I'm just speaking nonsense but I KNOW that this is the true Church of Jesus Christ and I KNOW this is the only path to happiness. I know it and I love it!! I feel as Paul said: "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."

I sure love you guys and will see you soon.

–Elder Hale





No comments:

Post a Comment