Monday, May 14, 2018

Week 92: The Lord's Hand

Hey everyone! 

Just a quick update! Things are going well and my kid and I are finally getting used to the new area and not getting lost. Haha! We've found a decent pool of investigators now too so we are happy! This week the highlights were...

We had a ward activity for Mother's Day that was on Friday! It was a big talent show and we had a few investigators that showed up and had a great time. 

Saturday I got to go to my old area to see my old investigators baptism! She's a champ because she has a crazy schedule at her university and work that basically leaves her with zero time, but she even dropped one of her classes to come to church on Sundays.

Yesterday, when everyone was out in the streets partying and drinking, we still had 2 investigators come to church so we feel really blessed about that. :) We were not expecting them to come but the Lord blessed us with a little surprise! I sure love miracles and tender mercies. I've seen that if I sit back and analyze my day, I can almost always see the Lord's hand working and helping us in at least something specific EVERY SINGLE DAY. :) 

I love being a missionary! Haha, have a great week y'all!

—Elder Hale

My investigator (from my old area) got baptized 
and I got to go support her! Great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment