Monday, May 21, 2018

Week 93: A Week in Pictures


This is a Jello birthday cake that the mission bought for me! 
It looked super cool! But it wasn't tasty at all, haha! 
But hey beggars can't be choosers, right?

More birthday cake

While cleaning the font for our baptism, we decided we 
needed an ice cream break and they were on sale! YEET!

Elder Powell baptized his phone, haha! 
(It fell in while cleaning the font.) #holyphone

Jimena's baptism!!! I was honestly super nervous that day because she has a deathly fear of water and she's been postponing her baptismal date for more than a month because of it. So, I was nervous that she wouldn't get in the water or that something would go wrong but she showed up, and even though the water was super cold and she was super scared, she cowboyed up and got in! It was honestly a miracle that everything went so smooth! 

The view over Comas (Lima Valley) from our area. 

Glamour shot

My ward! (You can see the huuuugeee cemetary at the end.)

My convert from 1.5 years ago came to our ward to visit me yesterday!! 
His name is Luis and he was an Escogido (chosen one). 
Man, I sure love that guy, he's super strong these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment