Monday, July 24, 2017

Week 50: HAPPY


HEY FOLKS!


I hope everyone over there had a great 4th and is having a good summer. Sorry for not writing last week. It's been super busy. But life is good! I'm training now! My kid (new missionary) is from Iquitos, Peru (the middle of the jungle). He is a convert as of 1 year ago!!! And therefore doesn't know much about the gospel, haha. The other day in a lesson he said that the 1st vision was in 1982. Later that day I brought it up and he honestly thought it was in 1982. He thought Pres. Monson was the 2nd prophet of the restoration...BUTTTT it's all good because he's learning and growing!! He is a REALLY good guy. I'm happy that I got blessed to be his trainer. He is humble, happy, innocent and ready to work!! I feel blessed. :) 

We have been working super hard and have been seeing great results. Last Saturday Victor was baptized. He received the Aaronic Priesthood and baptized our other investigator, Leandro, this Saturday!!! Woohoo! As a zone we broke the record for baptisms that our zone has ever had! It's been a time of miracles here in our zone and in our area! But not all is flowers and roses because the Adversary has also been working SUPER HARD against us and against the cause of Zion. On Sunday we only had ONE investigator come to church...it was a humbling experience...caused for reflection and pondering. 

I am grateful for the good times and the hard times in the mission. Both serve for experience and growth! I love Jesus Christ and I love His Gospel. I'm soooo happy that he has entrusted me to work in his vineyard. :) This is Jesus Christ`s church and this is His work! He leads it and he is pulling with us. I have a strong and passionate testimony of Him and His church. 

Life is happy :)

-Elder Hale

Grubbin
Leandro's Baptism!
My kids first "Pizza Raul"

No comments:

Post a Comment