Monday, July 24, 2017

Week 51: Pioneer Day


Hey everyone!

Happy Pioneer Day! I'm soooo grateful for our pioneer ancestors that sacrificed EVERYTHING so that we can live in peacefully in "happy valley" and worship God in His TRUE church today! 

We are going along happily down here in our reino de Bayovar. Lots of crazy stuff! so much happens that I can't remember/put it into words. The mission is NEVER boring and I'm sure that's why it goes by so fast! 

We have some great people progressing! 

Jocelyn: is fighting through the mannnnyyyyy trails in her life (separating from her husband, a sick baby, looking for a job) and finding peace and happiness in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She understands something that I wish aaallll my investigators would understand: That the Gospel isn´t something we do/follow when we "have time" or "when I don't have problems/obstacles." Following the Gospel is something that we do SO THAT we CAN make it trough problems and obstacles. It's our daily fuel that makes it possible to face and conquer daily challenges, problems, temptations and hardships! She has a baptism date for August 5th.

Andre: a great 18 year old that is looking for the truth and looking for the remission of his sins! ANDD he is looking in the right place...he has a baptism date for the 12th.

There are others that are also progressing and getting ready for baptism but I'm out of time!

I love you guys and have a great week!

—Elder Hale


Everyone putting up their flags for Peru's Independence Day.

A zombie that was creepin on me during my personal study from next door.

Cute little Jeremy! Such a chubbers!

An extra pic

No comments:

Post a Comment