Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 54: Skateboarding


Wow! I have even less time than normal but hi everyone I hope y'all are lovin life.

Life is good to us! We continue have have some killer success here in Bayovar! And we are happy for every blessing that we get!

This week we had 12 investigators come to church!!! We also have 13 investigators with baptismal dates!

On Saturday André was baptized and he is the best! André was the friend of a future missionary in our ward. One night when we were in the church we saw him outside waiting for his friend to leave the church. He had a skateboard and so I asked him if I could try it for a second. I did a few tricks and even though I was a little rusty haha, he was impressed that I even knew how to do anything on it. I asked him if we could talk in the church for a few mins and he said sure. Now, 3 weeks later, he is baptized, confirmed and strong in the faith!! On Saturday before his baptism he went to the temple with his friends to walk around the temple grounds. He already has names to do baptisms for the dead in a few weeks! He wants to serve a mission in a year!!! He is awesome and I'm happy God put him in our path and prepared him to receive the truth!!

Well, I'll write more next week I hope. 

-Elder Hale

André's baptism!!!! Hes a champ!
The mornings here are chilllly, and require extra warmth for personal study time.
ZONA MAGNOLIAS! 
A wild chupacabra that we found in the streets.
Last p-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment