Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 61: Transfers


Hey Everyone!


I don't have much time today...and from now on my email time will but cut hard core cuz I have to do a ton of reports and stuff. :/ SORRY!

But life is going GREAT and I'm still loving the mish! 

Sadly I got transferred and had to lead Bayovar!!! It was easily my fav area, we had a ton of success there and the ward was great!! And I had to leave my kid, Elder Java too. But he's in good hands so that's good, haha. I got transferred to Mariategui. It's only like 10 mins away from my old area but its in a different stake and a different zone. My comp is Elder Gutierrez. He's from Bolivia, and he's a good fella! A little interesting but he knows how to work smart! He does have like 15304 ideas an hour and a bunch of them are super random and bad but besides that he is great. We are the zone leaders over the Wiesse Zone. We are prepping for a GREAT October; we are trying to break the record for baptisms that our zone has had! More saved souls for the Lord! Woohoo!

Conference this week was KILLER as always. I was a big fan of Elder Holland's, Christofferson's, Anderson's, Oaks', and Callister's talks! And it almost jerked the tears when the choir sung, "I believe in Christ!" Man, sometimes a good hymn just pumps me up!

I'm grateful for my mission and I love serving the Lord. I know that He is in the very details of His church and in the very details of our lives as Elder Rasband said this weekend! 

Have a great week everyone! :)

-Elder Hale


Saying goodbye to my kid :( ELDER JAVA

Anotha one
Reuniting with the MTC pals after a meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment