Monday, October 23, 2017

Week 64: Tough Week (Kinda)

Hey Everyone!


Sorry for not writing in a week or 2 or 3! Life is good and busy!! This week was good and bad! We have been doing work visits with our zone all week to help them with their investigators with baptismal dates. It has helped a lot and our zone is getting better!!! BUTTTT...since we've been working so hard with the zone we have lacked organization and planning in our own area and we had a slower week. :/ We only had 1 investigator come to church....BUTTT he will be getting baptized on Saturday!! His name is Luis! He is an awesome guy, his wife died a few years ago and he started drinking, but we found him and taught him the gospel and it has filled the hole in his heart!!! He hasn't missed a Sunday since we found him and is super ready for Saturday. :)

Yesterday, all of Peru has a census!! Everybody in the country had to stay in their house from 8 am to 5 pm! Church meetings were canceled and we stayed inside. My comp and I took advantage and did some hard core planning and organization so we can hit this week strong!! Also, I got to read the scriptures with I sadly don't have as much time for anymore....and wow let me tell ya, I LOVE the Book of Mormon! That book is FULL of truth and light! It literally is like a big ole bag of problem fixers! These past 3 weeks I haven't had much time to study cuz we've had lots of meetings and interchanges so my study time has plummeted and my spirituality too! But yesterday when I read the BoM I realized how much I've missed it and how much I love it! It brings the spirit into our lives!

Well...I'm out of time but I love you all and may the force be with you!

-Elder Hale


We had a pet for a day! Made me miss being a puppy deliverer, hahahaha.
Exchanges with Elder Anderton—we tried some coco water.

No comments:

Post a Comment