Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 63: Busy, Busy

(This is just an excerpt from my letter, because he didn't write a group email and just sent pictures.)

I talked again in sac meeting yesterday. They called me on Friday to prepare a 10 min talk for Sunday—haha, these rascals. But it went good! I talked about elder Sabin's talk of being "all in". and challenged the ward to think about what they need to do so that they can be "all in". 

Being a ZL is fun and cool but it comes with stress too! haha. Our zone had a badddd weeek and I'm really feeling the pressure of it. In our mission if your zone doesn't have success, then you get taken out of your position really quickly. My zone has a lot of new missionaries, so its tough to train them to do the right things, but we're working on it. My comp is a little disobedient, but he knows a lot and still works hard. We get along pretty good.


On Thursday everyone and their dog watched the Peru game to qualify for the World Cup, 
which made teaching very hard, but earlier in the day a member gave us funny Peru hats.

My comp contacting with his hat, hahahahaha!

Just being a goofball.

No comments:

Post a Comment