Monday, April 2, 2018

Week 86: Pics and Conference

Hey everyone!

I loved conference this weekend. I think it put a lot of excitement and motivation in the saints worldwide. It was a wakeup on the continuing revelation topic and I am grateful for that! There were fewer talks on doctrine but there were some good ones in there! Pres Eyring gave a KILLER talk in priesthood sesh and I loved Bednar's talk a lot! 

I'm getting old over here in the mission field but we're going strong still!! Haha, my body is super worn out though. Every week I become more and more tired. But I sure love the mish and its bittersweet to only have 3 months left. 

– Elder Hale

Killer selfie!

Billy Joe's baptism! 

Billy Joe's baptism! 

Eatin fancy on p-day.

Another selfie.

Pic with a cool guy in my zone.
I think you can see my love handles in that pic....😬

No comments:

Post a Comment