Monday, April 30, 2018

Week 90: New Transfer...New Kid!

Hey everyone!! Well, now we have less time on the internet so I'll keep it short.


I got transferred!!! I'm not a Zone Leader anymore. I got transferred to Comas and I'm opening up a new area and training!! I have a kid, woohoo! Haha, I am pretty stoked about it. He's from Brazil! He speaks basically no Spanish, so I'll be teaching him a lot. He's a convert as of a year and a half ago. He used to be a straight-up thug, haha. But he's got a powerful testimony and is very obedient and humble! I'm super grateful for that! My area is called Vista Alegre and it has a ton of hills!! Haha, President wants me to end the mission with hard thighs it looks like. We had some pretty cool miracles this week too! On Wednesday we contacted a random guy in the street, walked with him to his house, sat down with his family, and he came to church yesterday, read all of 1st Nephi and now wants to get married and baptized!!! WOOHOO! Haha, it'll be a trick to get them married but well see how it goes! Pray for Jorge!

I am now 20 years old! How crazy! Here in South America, they have a tradition of smashing eggs over your head on your birthday, so this morning when we were playing soccer, my pal Elder Ahaunari smashed one over my head when I wasn't lookin. :)

-Elder Hale

Birthday pic last night with my bday cupcakes!! Woohoo, I'm old now!

They smashed an egg over my head in the morning for my bday, haha!

Gangsta shot.


Pic with my comp and the other Elders in the ward.

My kid by the cemetery at the end of our area!

No comments:

Post a Comment